<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted <$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> // <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$>
<$MTEntryBody$>
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/
Skin#1 @ by Hyo
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted <$Xanga_Date$> //
<$Xanga_Posts$>
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/
Skin#1 @ by Hyo
Boots Drugstore | Haul
Posted Thursday, 7 March 2013 // 08:47
It is that time of the year when products needs to be changed because my skin condition is changing due to the weather, I'd like to share what I've bought:

My favourite lip balm - I decided to buy the gift set since it comes in 3 different flavours and a pretty tin is included.
1. Original Mint   2. Mango Butter   3. Acai Berry
Products:
  • Baby Soft Cloth Wipes
    • Use as a make-up remover and to clean my hands when I'm out.
  • Baby Extra Large Cotton Wool Pads
    • For my toners, the pads are easier to work with as it's so big.
  • Protiv - Daily Cleansing for Acne-Prone Skin Blemishes Spot 
    •  I cannot wait to begin this set, my skin is at the stage where new spots are appearing frequently. I hope this product will work as it costs £40, I will make another blog post dedicated to this product; I'll test out the product and we'll see if my skin has improved or worsened. 
  •  Garnier Fresh Essentials 24hr* Hydrating day cream - enriched with grape water 
    • It claims the grape water used in this product contains vitamin E, this means it has anti-oxidant properties, and the formula hydrates and helps to protect the skin.  I am intrigued to use this product due to the grape water ingredient added.
  •  Burt's Bees lip balm set
    • My favourite lip balm, I highly recommend this; I can honestly feel the difference due to this product. 

Thank you for reading, if you have any products that you recommend, leave a comment below! 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/