Boots Drugstore | Haul
Posted Thursday, 7 March 2013 // 08:47
It is that time of the year when products needs to be changed because my skin condition is changing due to the weather, I'd like to share what I've bought:
|My favourite lip balm - I decided to buy the gift set since it comes in 3 different flavours and a pretty tin is included.|
1. Original Mint 2. Mango Butter 3. Acai Berry
- Baby Soft Cloth Wipes
- Use as a make-up remover and to clean my hands when I'm out.
- Baby Extra Large Cotton Wool Pads
- For my toners, the pads are easier to work with as it's so big.
- Protiv - Daily Cleansing for Acne-Prone Skin Blemishes Spot
- I cannot wait to begin this set, my skin is at the stage where new spots are appearing frequently. I hope this product will work as it costs £40, I will make another blog post dedicated to this product; I'll test out the product and we'll see if my skin has improved or worsened.
- Garnier Fresh Essentials 24hr* Hydrating day cream - enriched with grape water
- It claims the grape water used in this product contains vitamin E, this means it has anti-oxidant properties, and the formula hydrates and helps to protect the skin. I am intrigued to use this product due to the grape water ingredient added.
- Burt's Bees lip balm set
- My favourite lip balm, I highly recommend this; I can honestly feel the difference due to this product.
Thank you for reading, if you have any products that you recommend, leave a comment below!