<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted <$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> // <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$>
<$MTEntryBody$>
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/
Skin#1 @ by Hyo
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted <$Xanga_Date$> //
<$Xanga_Posts$>
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/
Skin#1 @ by Hyo
Home Made 'Nandos' Piri Piri Chicken, mmmmm!
Posted Tuesday, 23 August 2011 // 12:40
So, it was my turn to cook dinner for everyone and I've decided to make Piri Piri Chicken, which is extremely easy and taste delicious. I got this recipe of SORTED; they have an online website and a youtube account where they teach you how to cook the chicken. It's very simple and they give great instructions.

SORTED PIRI PIRI CHICKEN COOKERY VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i80g8oNdo00&feature=BFa&list=FLz5Amh9X1sxt6EosvSINEMw&index=7

INGREDIENTS:  
4 big cloves of garlic
olive oil (160ml)
red wine vinegar (60ml)
1 lemon, juiced
2 fresh chillies (more to less to taste)
tsp sea salt
sprig of thyme
1 small chicken (to cut for spatchcock)
handful of mixed salad leaves
chunky chips

INSTRUCTIONS:
peel the garlic cloves and stick into a food blender with the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, thyme, chillies and salt.
blend to a smooth marinade.
cut either side of the backbone with a pair of sharp shears and then remove the diamond-shaped breast bone from inside the cavity.
open the chicken up like a book and rub the marinade all over, inside and out. Leave in the fridge overnight if you can.
preheat oven to 180°C.
lay the spatchcock chicken on a baking tray and roast for about an hour until cooked right through and there are no signs of blood at the thickest parts of the bird. Check by cutting into a leg joint.
serve with plenty of fresh salad and some chunky chips.

Serves 2-4

The Process

Smelt so yummy!

Boiling New Potatos
 I left my Medium size chicken in the oven for 55 mintues instead. I took the chicken out once the 50 mintues has went by, I cut the chicken to the desired pieces then put it back in the oven for an extra 5 minutes to ensure it's well done.

Which gave us this results!

I altered the recipe a little... it's coleslaw and ready made crispy salad with cheese on top.
I didn't think the chicken had as much flavour as I thought it would but it taste pretty good; I will definitely cook this again and experiment with the flavours next time.


3 Comments:
Blogger ModischFrame said...

Wow that looks sooo lovely ... I just ate but this just made me hungry again :-)

24 August 2011 at 10:51  


Blogger Mandy said...

haha, you should try making it and see what your results come too! I would like to see your try! It's ridiculously easy!

24 August 2011 at 16:33  


Blogger Dolly Daydream said...

OO! This looks delicious!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

4 September 2011 at 08:50  


Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/